Hydrogen & Energy Information Resource
h2 FUEL CELL NEWS tHat MAKES YOU SMARTER
This article explores the potential of hydrogen fuel cells in material handling. Learn how this innovative technology can reshape operational efficiency, bolster safety measures, and support a cleaner, more sustainable future.
H2B2 Electrolysis Technologies, Inc. unveils SoHyCal – the largest operational green hydrogen production plant (powered by 100% renewable energy) in North America to date.
BayoTech Inc. announced the availability of sustainable hydrogen fuel from the recently completed BayoGaaS™ Hydrogen Hub in Wentzville, Missouri.
More Hydrogen News and Information
- Revolutionizing Material Handling: The Rise of Hydrogen Fuel CellsThis article explores the potential of hydrogen fuel cells in material handling. Learn how this innovative technology can reshape operational efficiency, bolster safety measures, and support a cleaner, more sustainable future.
- News release: H2B2 Unveils The Largest Operational Green Hydrogen Plant in North AmericaH2B2 Electrolysis Technologies, Inc. unveils SoHyCal – the largest operational green hydrogen production plant (powered by 100% renewable energy) in North America to date.
- News release: BayoTech Announces Completion of First Hydrogen Hub in MissouriBayoTech Inc. announced the availability of sustainable hydrogen fuel from the recently completed BayoGaaS™ Hydrogen Hub in Wentzville, Missouri.
- News release: Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners, Flexens, and Lhyfe to Develop Large-Scale Renewable Energy SystemCopenhagen Infrastructure Partners, Flexens, and Lhyfe to develop an integrated energy solution for large-scale offshore wind, green hydrogen production, and more on Åland Islands (Finland).
- News release: Toyota Unveils Mobility Concept for 2024 OlympicsToyota unveiled its mobility concept for Paris 2024, focusing on inclusivity, sustainability, and mobility for all. Applications include a 100% electric passenger fleet and up to 10 hydrogen mobility solutions.
- News release: Germany to Convert Long-Distance Gas Pipeline to HydrogenGerman gas network operators Nowega and OGE have begun adapting a 29 mi natural gas pipeline to transport hydrogen, supporting efforts to establish a hydrogen infrastructure in Germany.
- News release: Korean Institute Using AI to Screen Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell CatalystsA team from the Korea Institute of Science and Technology presented an AI model that predicts surface properties of hydrogen catalysts, which developed a new, cheap, and efficient catalytic material (Cu-Au-Pt).
- News release: Consortium Runs World’s First Gas Turbine Powered Entirely By Clean HydrogenHYFLEXPOWER consortium demonstrated that gas turbines with low emissions technology can be fueled with 100 per cent renewable hydrogen after successful testing in France.
- News release: U.S. DOE Announces $7B to Launch Seven Clean Hydrogen HubsThe DOE’s investment will launch seven Regional Clean Hydrogen Hubs across the U.S., accelerating the deployment of clean hydrogen, supporting energy security goals, combating the climate crisis, and creating thousands of jobs.
- News release: Ontario Awards $7.5M to Six Clean Hydrogen ProjectsThe Ontario government announced the first recipients of funding through the Hydrogen Innovation Fund. The investment will support projects aiming to expand the use of hydrogen as a clean alternative fuel.
- News release: Air Liquide and Trillium To Boost U.S. Heavy-duty Hydrogen Fueling MarketThe companies aim to accelerate the development of the heavy-duty hydrogen transportation market by establishing the hydrogen refueling infrastructure and fuel supply network.
- News release: Electric Hydrogen Secures $380M to Boost Green Hydrogen ProductionElectric Hydrogen raised $380 million in the Series C funding round to accelerate manufacturing and deployment of the company’s power-dense green hydrogen systems.
- News release: Lhyfe and Brétéché Unveil Green Hydrogen Refueling Station in FranceBrétéché opened Vendée’s first privately owned green hydrogen refueling station in Maché (France), supplied with green hydrogen from Lhyfe’s hydrogen production site in Bouin.
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory: PPPL Receive Funding to Advance Plasma-based Hydrogen ProductionPrinceton Plasma Physics Laboratory was selected to lead a DOE Energy Earthshot Research Center, receiving $5 million to study the use of plasma for producing carbon-free, clean hydrogen fuel.
- IKEA’s largest retailer to use hydrogen-produced steel in 50% of warehouse rackingIn a pivotal move toward sustainability, Ingka Group, the world’s largest IKEA retailer, has inked a landmark agreement with H2 Green Steel to integrate hydrogen-based steel into 50% of IKEA’s global warehouse racking. Slated to be operational by 2026, the partnership aligns with Ingka Group’s aggressive carbon reduction …